Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Cru Formal Time!

At the end of January, Campus Crusade for Christ had their annual formal event. This is a really fun evening where everybody in Cru dresses up in their most formal attire for dancing, pictures, and food!  It’s a really great night to meet other members of Cru, make new friends, and have a good time with your friends.

Each year, I attend with my Bible study. We always spend a while choosing our dresses, doing our hair and nails, and hanging out. It’s a great chance to become closer with your small group, like my Bible study. Here are some photos from the night!


The beautiful ladies of my b'stud (photo by Ashley Lentz)


My handsome date and I (photo by Ashley Lentz)

Cru is just one of the many religious organizations on campus. Check out one of my previous posts for more about these groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment