Friday, August 26, 2011

So Good

Guess who’s back on campus and finally settled in? That’s right, yours truly! It seemed like returning to campus would mean everything would be different, but the minute I saw one of my closest friends, all was right in the world. This week, it seems like we’ve never been apart!

Of course, there are classes to attend. Today marks the end of the first week; I’ve survived! For those of you who are curious, I’m taking Humanities, Business Statistics, Management, French Literature, Accounting, and Photography.  So far, so good!

These are a few of my favorite things (about being back at BSU):

Blue skies and cooler weather (the benefit of going north to school)
Free Zumba classes!!!
DeHority
CRU and my awesome friends there
Ballroom lessons and competitions
New classes
Blogging!

My least favorite things:

Bicycles
Statistics
Friends who are far away

It's amazing that it's already been a year since I gave you a tour of our dorm room. Well, this year I am lucky enough to have the same roommate, so our room looks relatively the same. To switch things up a bit, I'll give you a photo tour this year!


Welcome to Becca and Nicole's room!



Does this look familiar?



My "study space" and snacks!



Home sweet home!

1 comment:

  1. hey there, i used to go to college. loved it, miss it now. anyway since then i have built [my own company].

    ReplyDelete