Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let it snow, snow, snow

Just when we all thought we'd survived the "Snowpocalypse" of 2011 with ice, wind, and snow, we woke up this morning to MORE of it!

snow_snowflakes

Fortunately, today was just lots of snow. The ice this past week was what made it so bad. Most universities were cancelled, but of course Ball State wasn't. We had "partial snow days," as I like to call them. Tuesday, classes after 3:30 p.m. were cancelled, which meant no Accounting for me. My French class was cancelled by the professor that day too. Wednesday, classes didn't start until 11 a.m. and my Astronomy class was cancelled by the professor too. It was still quite treacherous to get around those days and the rest of the week. Now, there's even more snow!! I decided to take advantage of a lapse in snowfall early this evening for some great photo opportunities. Here are a few:

snow_shafer
Shafer Bell Tower in the snow

snow_bench
Take a seat!

snow_frogbaby
Frog Baby keeps warm, thanks to kind BSU students

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete