Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year, New Semester

Well, it’s back to school again. I just loved having a 3-week vacation for Winter Break. That’s definitely a benefit to college. It was especially nice because we had no assignments at all to worry about, just the holidays, friends, and family…

Alas, all good things must come to an end. Although, we are beginning a new semester full of new classes. This time around I’m taking:


HONRS 202 – more humanities
ASTRO 100 – Astronomy
ECON 202 – Macroeconomics
ACC 201 – Accounting
FR 302 – French Composition
PFW 103 – Walking


I definitely have a busy schedule this semester! This first week back was pretty good. I’m enjoying all of my classes for the most part, even though some are boring, required courses. It snowed a lot early in the week. As much as I love snow, I can’t say I enjoy walking to class in its slushy remains. Some of the main sidewalks dried up quickly, but I definitely needed my snow boots last week!

Fingers crossed for a good semester! I can’t believe we already had a 3 day weekend last weekend, but it was actually really nice.

Remember to get those school and scholarship applications in – the deadlines will be here in no time, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment